UITP Training Programmes on Electric Buses
Based on the experience gathered with the ZeEUS project, UITP developed a specific training programme focused on Electric Buses. Following successful editions organised in Poland and Switzerland in 2016 and Spain and China in 2017, UITP is organising a new programme in Marseille, France, on 26-28 February.
The programme combines interactive sessions, case studies sharing and practical exercises and will cover the impact on operations, the procurement process, batteries, infrastructure & auxiliaries.
The team of trainers is composed of international experts and professionals with extensive experience and knowledge in the strategic, operational and technological areas of electric buses.
- Marc Vanhoutte, Corporate Bus Fleet Director at Transdev, France
- Stefan Baguette, Group Market Analyst, Alexander Dennis Limited, UK
- Noshin Omar, Head of Battery Innovation Center, Vrije Universiteit Brussel - Faculty of Engineering Sciences, Brussel, Belgium
- Mike Weston, Independent Consultant, London, UK
- Guillaume Auffret, BRT and Alternative Energy Bus projects, Keolis, Paris, France
- Jean-Marc Ducros, Keolis, Paris, France
For more information please visit www.uitp.org/events/electric-buses-0
Interested participants should register online via this link
CONTACT: Sunita Kelecom, email@example.com – Tel: +32 2 663 66 57