5th International Conference ’’Тowards a Humane City‘‘
Novi Sad, Serbia
The increasing urban population is a major challenge for humanity, whit the greatest pressure directed towards urban transport. On one side, there is a global need to reduce carbon emissions, which are largely due to traffic, while also meeting the need for greater mobility, on the other.
The discussions during the conference will take place in several thematic fields:
- Mastering Changes in Urban Transport
- Public Transport Challenges
- The promotion and Integration of Non-motorised Modes
- Parking Management Policy
- Smart, Clean and Safe Mobility
- Social Equity in Urban Transport
- Open and Big Data
- Demand Modelling and Simulation
- Best Practices in Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans
- Integrated Corridor Management for Urban Transport
- Funding Sustainable Urban Mobility
UITP will present a paper "INTRODUCING HIGH CAPACITY ELECTRIC BUSES IN CITIES: DREAM OR REALITY?", featuring the ZeEUS project.
More details about the conference can be found on this website.